The Charlotte Mothers of Multiples (CMOMs) Kids Clothing and Equipment Sale - the Charlotte area’s largest and award-winning consignment sale - features thousands of items to take a family from pregnancy through the teenage years. Items for sale include clothing, toys, shoes, equipment, books, furniture, and more! These gently used items are presented in one building by more than 200 families with twins, triplets or more. Sale prices are typically at least 25-30% of retail value, or more at the half-price sale. Visit the Sale tab on www.charlottemultiples.com for more details.
• All vendors must offer products and/or services that are child or family related.
• All items for sale must be new (i.e. no flea market/yard sale merchandise).
• Due to restrictions by The Park Expo & Conference Center, absolutely no food or drinks may be sold or distributed, except for businesses who are offering samples only.
• Due to building fire regulations, there can be no open flames on the sales floor.
• CMOMs will not be responsible for items lost, damaged, misplaced, etc., during the Sale. Due to insurance reasons, any person tending the tables must be at least 18 years of age.
• Under no circumstances are alcoholic beverages to be consumed on the premises of The Park Expo & Conference Center (as rented by CMOMs) during hours in which the CMOMs sale is open to members or the public for shopping.
All Vendor fees are non-refundable.
Spaces are approximately 10’x10’ and are rented for both Friday (4:00pm – 10:00pm) and Saturday (7:30am – 3:00pm). All vendor space is located inside the building on the sales floor.
Space is set up for prime exposure as all shoppers will pass by or through the vendor area.
Tables are available for rental (see below). Standard size is 6-ft. long. Please contact VP of Marketing in advance for table rental.
Chairs are not provided nor available for rental, so be sure to bring your own.
Wi-fi is not available to vendors. You may use your own hotspot for transactions.
Vendors may shop the Sale from 8pm-10pm on the Friday Member shopping night. This privilege is available to one vendor and one additional helper (2 people total). The Sale is cash or credit (Visa/MC only).
CMOMs Member Vendors only: If you are a Vendor and a working seller, and are assigned a Shift on Friday, contact Emily Cooper to reschedule your Shift. If it is not possible to reschedule, you must find someone to cover your Shift while attending your Vendor Table, or vice versa.
Due to the high demand and space limitations for vendors at our new location at The Park Expo & Conference Center, we are now using an Application & Registration process for all vendors. Please review the details below and send any questions to email@example.com.
This process is the most beneficial for vendors by having only one of each category of business whose products and/or services correlate with the audience of our sale - families, children, etc. It also ensures we have a variety of vendors and prevents redundancy in product and/or service offerings.
The online application will be available starting Tuesday, November 1st at 9am through midnight on November 15th. The fee is $75 per vendor (an additional $10 fee if you need to rent a table from CMOMs). The application is not complete until you submit the form and see the confirmation page. Once you have submitted the application, we will approve you and send you the information to pay via paypal.
Apply now by pressing the button below.Vendor Application
As an approved vendor, you will have 3 business days to complete payment. If this has not been completed, we will move on to the next applicant in line. This application process allows us to ensure guidelines are met (see below) with no duplication of vendors.
Vendor Fee - $75
Table Rental Fee - $10
If you have any questions or know someone interested in being a Vendor, please contact
CMOMs VP of Marketing